Please feel free to contact any of the following faculty and to ask for a tour of their research groups. An efficient and enjoyable way to get a sense of a faculty's research is to ask permission to attend the weekly lab meetings that most research groups hold.
- David Beratan (Chemistry)
- Nicolas Brunel (Neurobiology)
- Glenn Edwards (Physics)
- Harold Erickson (Cell Biology)
- Henry Greenside (Physics)
- Sonke Johnsen (Biology)
- Daniel Kiehart (Biology)
- Piotr Marszalek (Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science)
- Christine K. Payne (Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science)
- Christoph Schmidt (Physics)
- Joshua Socolar (Physics)
- George Truskey (Biomedical Engineering)
- Warren Warren (Chemistry)
- Lingchong You (Biomedical Engineering)
The Structural Biology and Biophysics Program is another source of faculty and research projects for undergraduates, with an emphasis on structure and function of proteins and macromolecules.